Superfinishing parts from 10mm to 340mm diameter up to 1M in length with a fully supported toolroom & inspection facility.
Perfect Bore prides itself on producing 100% inspection reports when required and has a fully controlled logistics division to ensure customers’ parts are 100% traceable when at our facilities. Inspection equipment includes:
- Opticline C310 (automatic optical non-contact measuring system)
- 2D vision shadow projector for measuring radii
- Passometer measuring roundness and diameter
- Bore sizing & geometry measurement: mechanical, air & electric gauging to measure accuracy within 0.001mm
- Portable Faro Arms
- Roundness measurement: Talyrond TR 252 to measure accuracy within 0.0002mm
- Surface finish measurement: Surtronic 3+ (20,000 magnification surface finish analysis software) to measure accuracy 0.01 Ra (0.4 CLA)
- Concentricity & wall thickness measurement: Ultrasonic wall thickness to measure accuracy within 0.050mm.