Management Information Systems
Management SystemsPerfect Bore has a fully integrated management system and strongly focuses on helping UK industry build a sustainable, successful supply chain. We work extremely closely with our customers & suppliers; welcome visitors to our premises and wherever possible look to share and learn from best practices to ensure we are a Joined Up Business in a Joined Up Supply Chain.
Quality PolicyWe will supply our customers with services which meet their agreed specifications, and appearance, to agreed timescales, and in a competitive manner. We will achieve this and manage our business effectively by:
- Ensuring we fully understand and comply with our customers requirements and any applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Continually seeking to improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of all our manufacturing and business processes using the ISO 9000 & AS9100 requirements as a guide.
- Establishing and monitoring our quality performance & objectives using the Management Review, and in the light of changing customer requirements, legislation and environmental requirements, continually reviewing our business position.
- Ensuring our employees have the appropriate and continuing training to match their roles and responsibilities and to appreciate their role within the quality system.
- Communicating our quality policy, objectives, and performance expectations to our employees and other business partners.
- Agusta Westland
- Airbus UK
- BAE Systems
- GE Aviation
- Spirit Aviation
- Rolls Royce Sabre
- Rolls Royce Nuclear
- Rolls Royce Deutschland
- Triumph Actuation
- UTC Aerospace
- Our Approach to AS9100 Rev D